Bermuda Sports Club, Nuneaton
The existing sports facilities at the Bermuda sports ground were lost to housing and therefore replacement facilities were offered at an alternative adjacent site. As a result we were commissioned by Deeley Construction to construct a full size football pitch plus two bowling greens (one flat and one crown green) to the same specification as the originals, thereby ensuring replacement on a like-for-like basis as follows:
- Ripping and clearance of debris from the pitch formation.
- Fine grading.
- Installation of primary drainage.
- Spreading of imported topsoil.
- Cultivation and seeding.
- Twelve months maintenance prior to practical completion.
- Installation of full drainage scheme.
- Installation of timber surrounds/gulleys.
- Importation and spreading of granular drainage layer.
- Importation and spreading of specialist rootzones.
- Fine grading to levels/contours.
- Supplying and laying of bowling green turf.
- 12 months of maintenance prior to practical completion.